Due to a UPMC Enterprise Network outage, the secure UPMC Health Plan web portals may be unavailable or operating with limited functionality from Saturday April 29, 2017 at 10:00PM until Sunday April 30, 2017 at approximately 6:00AM. If you experience any issues during that time, please try again outside of the downtime window. Thank you for your patience.
UPMC WorkPartners offers valuable solutions for brokers and consultants alike. We work hand-in-hand with you to deliver products and services that provide return on investment for organizations. Why work with us? Our valued partners sum up the reason with three words: confidence, support, and education.
When you engage UPMC WorkPartners, you can be confident that our team will strive to meet and exceed client expectations.
How do we measure our dedication to superior service? We have an average 95% retention rate across all product lines.
We provide our broker and consultant partners with a host of support materials, including:
- On-site training and orientation.
- Health and productivity webinar series.
- Resources to support safety, wellness, and other initiatives.
- Streamlined processes for quoting and accessing information.
WorkPartners offers regular education sessions and communication to provide product knowledge. Some of these sessions are certified to meet continuing education requirements.
As a broker or consultant you may sell all UPMC WorkPartners products to clients with the exception of commercial worker’s compensation products, which are sold through appointed agents. If you would like to become an appointed agent, inquire by submitting the form below:
Workers’ compensation insurance products — All commercial workers’ compensation products are sold through appointed agents. If you would like to become an appointed agent, inquire by submitting the form below:
- Are your services available nationwide?
- Yes, most of them are. All UPMC WorkPartners health and productivity services are available to national organizations with the exception of workers’ compensation. Workers’ compensation insurance and third party administration services are only available for Pennsylvania employers.
- As an appointed agent for workers’ compensation, how do I access your online resources?
You have a wealth of resources at your fingertips:
- Are online tools available for my client?
- Your client can access a secure self-service website. New users can register by submitting a request.
The secure website offers these tools:
- Online self-reporting lets you report your monthly payroll and pay bills with the click of a mouse. Registration is easy and convenient.
- Online claim viewer lets you quickly and easily access claims information. You can search by claim numbers, first or last name, and event dates. Then you can review specific claims detail such as the claim adjuster notes, payment history, and reserves.
- Online claim submission is protected by a secure login and password. Our online claims form is easy to complete. There are only a few required fields and some optional fields. Provide as much information as you can; that makes it easier for the claims adjuster. Within five minutes, you will be notified that the claim was received, along with your claim number.
- A comprehensive library of risk control and safety resources.
- What is your risk appetite for Workers’ Compensation insurance clients?
- We underwrite a wide range of risks. View our full list.