Help keep your employees—and your organization—healthy
The workplace provides an excellent environment to spread the flu and COVID-19, first among your co-workers and then to others in the community. But the workplace also provides an opportunity to stop these viruses in their tracks—by offering an on-site vaccination clinic.
Host an on-site vaccination clinic
Influenza (the flu) and COVID-19 are serious public health issues. These dangerous and contagious viruses can have a major impact on your employees and your organization. Every year the flu costs businesses billions of dollars in direct and indirect medical costs, including millions of days of lost productivity.
Host an on-site flu vaccination clinic, an on-site COVID-19 vaccination clinic, or both at once.
Why host an on-site clinic?
- They’re a proven way to reach more of your workforce.
- Employees can schedule their appointments online.
- Any employee can visit the on-site clinic, no matter their insurer.
- Our promotional materials encourage employees to participate.
- A voucher program lets hybrid or remote workers participate.
- Encouraging vaccination helps protect your organization's bottom line, lowers absence rates, and mitigates lost productivity due to illness.
Help keep your employees and their families safe and healthy this year. Offer them an on-site vaccination clinic and show them you care about their well-being.
Ready to take the next step?
To schedule and on-site vaccination clinic or to get more information, please complete our vaccination clinic request form. You will be contacted by your account representative.