Student Assistance Program
LifeSolutions® is a no-cost, confidential student assistance program that helps you balance school, family, and personal needs to become healthier, happier, and more productive.
Succeeding at school and home
The student assistance program offers confidential support for a wide range of challenges you may experience:
- Transitioning to college life
- Improving communication
- Prioritizing time to meet all your demands
- Maintaining healthy personal and campus relationships
- Building on healthy life decisions
- Understanding drug or alcohol misuse
- Overcoming homesickness
- Conquering test anxiety
- Athletic performance anxiety
You can also work with LifeSolutions to access other important services:
- Referrals for community resources, such as support groups, crisis events, etc.
- A free 30-minute consultation with a certified financial advisor to discuss issues like budgeting, managing debt, student loans or credit concerns
- The RxWell app, with interactive techniques to calm your mind, challenge old patterns of thinking, and provide in-the-moment relief from anxiety or stress (available in the Apple App Store and Google Play)
Contact Us Today!
To schedule an appointment with a counselor, give us a call.
For immediate assistance, call:
1-833-223-5754 (TTY Users call 711)