Our Research Reference Database (RRDb) supports “new thinking” innovation embodied in our services. Organically grown over the last 20 years, it is one of the most wide-ranging databases available, comprised of over 480 million integrated claims—which means the database can provide a person-centric view of not only medical and pharmacy programs but also allows a view of our clients’ business policies, health plan, and lost time benefits design and compensation programs.
From this comprehensive and person-centric approach, we can apply predictive analytics and find the root cause of inefficiency and waste in our clients’ program offerings and benchmark against other businesses and industries.
O|BI® for flexible and integrated reporting
Workpartners’ online analytic and reporting platform gives businesses limitless opportunities to analyze data on anything from the cost of illness and absenteeism to reducing workplace accidents and trending employee engagement. Leveraging your own integrated data sets will help you understand your company’s human capital risks, gain a broader view of your total integrated benefit costs, and isolate areas for improvement.
Delivered via Software as a Service (SaaS), the easy-to-use, drag-and-drop functionality gives you flexible report writing capability with powerful grouping and filtering technology for multidimensional reports that can be output as formatted data or raw data, allowing for easy export of data cubes into analytic tools, such as Excel pivot tables.
Customized dashboard metrics, key performance indicator views, and a variety of standard and customized modules allow companies to focus on improving business performance. All of this is done with the utmost attention to the highest level of privacy and security available. Application access is granted through a combination of roles and permissions that you require.
Among some of the types of analysis that can be conducted include:
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of an organization’s intervention programs collectively or individually while applying multidimensional filtering.
- Examine trends, identify areas of opportunity, and assess outcomes from interventions and policy changes. Integrate data from human resources, medical, pharmacy, short-term disability, long-term disability, workers’ compensation, and payroll.
- Monitor and measure health plan performance via clinical/diagnostic measures and utilization metrics. Medical and pharmacy data can be combined or broken out, and full filtering/grouping is available to obtain precise drill-down as needed.
- Monitor and compare compliance trends for specific drugs or drug classes.
- Understand safety programs’ efficacy and assist with OSHA and other regulatory compliance. Analyze the effectiveness of safety programs individually or collectively using the full set of metrics, filters, and grouping available.