Workers compensation and employee assistance
Workers’ Compensation Provider Network
Workpartners is seeking qualified provider partners to ensure injured employees receive the best, most appropriate treatment. We are looking to partner with providers who strive for excellent clinical outcomes and who practice with a safe and efficient return-to-work philosophy. We are currently only recruiting providers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware.
How to Join Our Workers’ Compensation Network
Workpartners’ Workers’ Compensation Network providers must submit an application through the UPMC Health Plan provider network process. Submission of your request does not guarantee your network participation. Neither UPMC Health Plan nor its representatives make any guarantee, expressed or implied, that receipt of this request signifies acceptance into the UPMC Health Plan or Workpartners’ network of providers. The team will review your request and ensure you meet initial participation criteria. If your participation request is approved, you will receive an application packet.
Board certification is not required for physicians who have been out of training for less than five years or for optometrists. We accept the following boards:
- American Board of Medical Specialists (ABMS)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopaedics and Primary Care Medicine
- American Board of Multiple Specialists in Podiatry
- American Council of Certified Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada